Excursion from Viareggio to Milan
Milan is the fashion capital of the world and the business capital of Italy. The city is famous for its restaurants and a huge number of boutiques of the most famous brands. Many tourists know about the via Napoleone street. There are many boutiques of the world-famous brands there and on the adjacent streets. This wonderful city is not only famous for its fashion industry, but also it is home to one of the most beautiful cathedrals – the gothic Duomo Cathedral. In the Santa Maria Delle Grazie Church, you can see Leonardo da Vinci’s famous «THE LAST SUPPER» fresco painting.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Milan. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Milan is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
Restaurants in Milan
- from Viareggio to Milan it’s approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Milan to Viareggio it’s approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Milan:
- Duomo Cathedral
- Victor Emmanuel II gallery
- Sforzesco Castle
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.