Excursion from Montecatini Terme to Rome
Rome is a timeless city, the capital of the Roman Empire and modern Italy, the place where the smallest and the most important state in the world – the Vatican is located. The city is an open-air museum, where antique, medieval, renaissance and modern eras are closely intertwined. All of these historical periods have left their mark on the architecture of the city. You can feel the history by visiting the ruins of Forum, Coliseum, as well as the Vatican, magnificent palaces and wonderful fountains located on the beautiful squares of the city. You will get to know many interesting stories and mysteries related to the rule of Roman emperors and pontiffs of Vatican.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Rome. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of the professional tour guide services and the city excursion on a car. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate these services in the order form when submitting your order. If you would like to have a Rome excursion by car, let us know in the comment section.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Rome is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The price of Rome excursion by car is €200, the tour duration is 2-2,5 hours.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
- from Montecatini Terme to Rome approximately 3 hour 20 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Rome to Montecatini Terme approximately 3 hour 20 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Rome:
- Castel Sant’angelo
- Spanish steps
- The Trevi Fountain
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.