The guest of the Duke
Many tourists are interested in visiting the home of an Italian family and exploring their household and traditions, we offer you an opportunity to become the guests of a noble family. In a relaxed atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to get to know the household of a modern noble family. While tasting Tuscan cuisine with a glass of marvellous wine, you will learn the history of an ancient noble family, the roots of which go back to the Roman Patricians. The famous Roman general Crassus, who is a member of this ancient family, has crushed the rebellion of the gladiators led by Spartacus. Crassus was a part of the triumvirate of Julius Ceasar, Crassus, and Pompey. The duke will tell you the detailed history of his family. He is a very enthusiastic person, who collects items of the Second World War period and is planning to open a small museum. One of his hobbies is flying planes. You can arrange an interesting trip to Elba Island with him on the plane or admire the beautiful Tuscan sceneries from the sky.
Dear tourists, we offer you a visit to a noble family’s house. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best.
Excursion to the house of the duke can be combined with a trip to The Mall outlet. If you would like to combine the excursion with a visit to the outlet, let us know in the comment section.
In this tour, ordering lunch for every group member is mandatory. The price of the lunch is not included in the price of the tour. The payment is done directly to the duke.
The price of lunch is €150 per person.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
- from Montecatini Terme to the Duke’s house in about 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel.
- from the Duke’s house to Montecatini Terme in about 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel.
- the Mall outlet is not far from the count’s house.
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.