Excursion from Forte dei Marmi to Genoa
Genoa is the capital of the Liguria region. It’s a large and beautiful port city, famous for its architecture. The old town has many narrow and cosy streets, rich and ancient castles, and of course many bars and restaurants. The history of Genoa should be explored in detail because this is the city where the genius violinist Nicolo Paganini, as well as Columbus who discovered America, were born.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Genoa. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Genoa is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours in each city.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
You can have a delicious lunch in restaurants:
Hostaria Ducale Alla Lunga Ristorante Gran Ristoro
Have a good evening and enjoy your dinner:
Brasiliano Bella Vida sul Mare Da Leccarsi i Baffi TUNA food & wine
- from Forte dei Marmi to Genoa approximately 1 hour 50 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Genoa to Forte dei Marmi approximately 1 hour 50 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Genoa:
- Palazzo Ducale
- Cathedral of San Lorenzo
- Historic centre
- The Genoese lighthouse, the Palaces of Rolli
- The Aquarium of Genova
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.