Excursion from Forte dei Marmi to Gardaland
Gardaland is an amusement park, located near the Garda Lake. It’s the largest amusement park in Italy. The founder, Livio Furini, was inspired to open this park after he visited Disneyland. Lots of roller coasters, an aquarium, and nice restaurants provide an opportunity to spend quality time with your kids. The park is also interesting for adults because you can enjoy the roller coasters which will give you an adrenaline boost.
Dear tourists, we offer you to visit the Gardaland amusement Park. You can choose a different duration and variation of the tour that is most suitable for You.
The tour price does not include the cost of tickets to the amusement Park.
The cost of one ticket to the Park is 38€.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
You can get acquainted with the attractions here
Popular hotels in Gardaland
- from Forte dei Marmi to Gardalend it’s approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Gardalend to Forte dei Marmi it’s approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.