Tour from Forte dei Marmi to Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre – five surprisingly picturesque small towns and villages located along the sea of the Ligurian coast. The combination of the sea, mountains and colorful houses clinging to the rocks creates a unique atmosphere and the most beautiful impressions. The towns are not far from each other. Movement between them is carried out by train or by boat on the sea. The car will take You to the village of Riomaggiore, and pick you up in La Spezia at the railway station or sea pier, depending on the method of transportation you choose between the towns.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the town of Cinque Terre. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Cinque Terre is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is 4 hours
The cost of the train tickets (the ticket for the whole day) 15 – 20 € per person
The cost of ship tickets (all-day pass) is 35-40 € per person
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
Restaurants Cinque Terre
- from Forte dei Marmi to Riomaggiore approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
- from La Spezia to Forte dei Marmi approximately 1 hour 10 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Cinque Terre:
- The Village of Riomaggiore
- The Village of Manarola
- The Village of Corniglia
- The Village of Vernazza
- The Village of Monterosso
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.