Excursion from Rome to Tivoli
Tivoli – is a small town located just 40 minutes away from Rome. By visiting this town, you will have the opportunity to see an antique architectural monument of the Ancient Rome – Villa of Emperor Hadrian. The villa is located across a large area and is well preserved, which allows the visitors to imagine the lifestyle of Roman emperors. You can also enjoy the masterpiece garden and park with lots of fountains by visiting Villa d’Este. This villa was built in a grand style and it was designed to represent power and the special status of its owner. The interior design of the villa was created by the best craftsmen of the Roman school. The whole complex has been preserved very well, it is listed as a World Heritage site and is under the protection of UNESCO.
Dear tourists, we offer you to visit the city of Tivoli with its beautiful villas. You can choose the different duration and variation of the tour that is most suitable for You. You can explore the city on your own or with a professional guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Tivoli is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
- from Rome to Tivoli approximately 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Tivoli to Rome approximately 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Tivoli:
- Pius Fortress
- Ancient churches and cathedrals
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.