Excursion from Rome to Roman Castles
Roman Castles are like tiny towns located inside the ancient castles and fortresses surrounded by picturesque landscapes.Mountains and volcanic lakes create an incredible atmosphere. You can feel how the time has stopped here and enjoy the natural wonders where Roman aristocracy and top clergy have been spending their vacations.
Castel Gandolfo – a small town where the Pope’s summer residence is located.
The town of Ariccia – famous for its meat delicacies, gourmets will appreciate their unique taste.
The town of Nemi – located near the volcanic Nemi lake. The town is famous for its delicious strawberries.
The town of Frascati – known for its wine production, connoisseurs will enjoy theirunique taste.
Dear tourists, we suggest you visit the picturesque suburbs of Rome, called Roman Castles. You can choose the different duration and variation of the tour that is most suitable for You. You can explore the towns yourself or with a professional guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Roman castles is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
- from Rome to Castel Gandolfo approximately 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Frascati to Rome approximately 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Grottaferrata:
- the current monastery of Saint Nile, founded more than 1000 years ago
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.