Excursion from Milan to Verona
Verona – the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the name of this city is William Shakespeare’s tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet. Time has preserved the house in which the main heroine used to live, so that we can see it. The architecture of this town, located on the shores of the Adige River, includes the masterpieces of the world’s architectural styles and historical periods. The period of the Roman Empire, Middle Ages, Renaissance era, the rule of French and the Austrians, all of them have left their marks on the facade of the city. The incredibly vivid and interesting history of the town, as well as hospitality and beauty, will cater to the needs of even the most demanding tourists.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Verona. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Verona is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure to the time of your arrival back.
Restaurants In Verona
- from Milan to Verona it’s approximately 2 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Verona to Milan it’s approximately 2 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Venice:
- Grand Canal
- Piazza San Marco and the basilica at that square
- Doge’s Palace
- Rialto Bridge
- Murano and Burano islands
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.