Excursion from Milan to Venice
Venice is a unique, one-of-a-kind city, which has water canals for streets, and it’s hard to imagine this city without those canals. Venice will have an unforgettable effect on you. Strolling down its ancient narrow streets, taking a gondola ride or exploring the city on a comfortable boat down the Grand Canal and the adjacent small canals, will be truly happy moments for you. If you visit Murano Island you will have the opportunity to see how Murano glass is made, or you can visit Burano Island and learn the secrets of making the purest thin lace. If your trip to Venice will coincide with the time of Venice Carnival, your holiday will be twice more exciting and mesmerizing. You can experience the incredibly rich history, unique architecture and traditions of Venice by ordering our Venice tour.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Venice. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Venice is €60 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure to the time of your arrival back.
Restaurants In Venice
- from Milan to Venice it’s approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Venice to Milan it’s approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Venice:
- Grand Canal
- Piazza San Marco and the basilica at that square
- Doge’s Palace
- Rialto Bridge
- Murano and Burano islands
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.