Excursion from Milan to lake Garda
Sirmione is a surprisingly beautiful resort town located on the shores of lake Garda. An extremely beautiful, large lake with clear, transparent water. Being on its shore, there is full confidence that you are on the sea. The resort has been known for its thermal springs since the Roman Empire. The surrounding city walls, gates with drawbridges give it a fabulous, romantic look. Cozy restaurants and cafes will delight You with excellent cuisine. The coast is also home to the third most polarised amusement Park in Europe, Gardaland.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the lake Garda. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Sirmione is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
- from Milan to Sirmione approximately 1 hour 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Sirmione to Milan approximately 1 hour 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Sirmione:
- Scaliger Castle
- Tower of Mastio
- Grotto of Catullus
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.