Excursion from Genoa to the Principality of Monaco
Monaco is a tiny, independent principality, located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Regardless of its small area, the principality has maintained its independence for over 700 years. Monaco is a popular destination among the richest people of our planet. You can see the most luxurious yachts in its port. Monte Carlo is one of the most popular towns in the world. The city is famous for its casino founded in 1865 by the ruling Grimaldi dynasty. Now it has become one of the symbols of the principality. However, it should be noted that the citizens of Monaco are not allowed to play casino at Monte Carlo. The city is also famous for its Formula 1 highway, which regularly hosts the races.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the Principality of Monaco. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Monaco is €70 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours in each city.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
Restaurants in Monte Carlo
- from Genoa to Monaco approximately 2 hours 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Monaco to Genoa approximately 2 hours 40 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Principality of Monaco:
- Monte Carlo Casino
- Exhibition of the collection of old cars of the princely house
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.