Excursion from Genoa to Portofino
Portofino is a fabulous and hospitable town. Beautiful sceneries, crystal clear seawater and rocky beaches have made this town the favourite holiday destination of famous people. Among them are world-famous celebrities, politicians, and businessmen. Often, you can see their yachts here. It’s forbidden to drive in the town, you can only walk by foot or cycle. In short – it’s a trendy and glamourous resort. Local restaurants offer a variety of exquisite seafood and fish dishes for the gourmets.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Portofino. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Portofino is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours in each city.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
Restaurants in Portofino
- from Genoa to Portofino approximately 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Portofino to Genoa approximately 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Portofino:
- Castle Brown
- Molo Umberto I Pier
- Piazzetta di Portofino
- Abbey of San Fruttuoso di Capodimonte
- The Church Svyatogorye
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.