Excursion from Genoa to Florence
Florence is the most precious jewel of Italy, the cradle of the Renaissance era. This city has brought up some geniuses of arts, sculpture, poetry and architecture. All these people have left their trace in the history and architecture of the city, and left their magnificent gifts of arts and crafts fro the humanity Florence is a museum itself, where your head will spin due to the number of sightseeing places outdoors. Magnificent palaces, art galleries and museums, and that is not the full list of places which you can see while visiting Florence. For gourmets, the city has lots of restaurants, cafes, and bars, where you can try Tuscan cuisine. This warm and hospitable city will leave you with lots of emotions and impressions. Florence attracts everyone with its magical atmosphere, and each time you visit Florence, you always discover new things.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Florence. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Florence is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours in each city.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
Restaurants in Florence
- from Genoa to Florence approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Florence to Genoa approximately 3 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Florence:
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Uffizi gallery
- Santa Croce Cathedral (where Galileo, Michelangelo, and Machiavelli are buried)
- Palazzo Pitti
- Boboli Gardens
- Golden bridge of the Ponte Vecchio
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.