Excursion from Florence to Vinci
Vinci is a small but charming town, which produced the world’s greatest genius – Leonardo da Vinci. The house of Leonardo’s father, where he spent his childhood years still stands there. Today it functions as a museum. The house is located in a picturesque place, surrounded by olive groves, and the oldest olive trees still remember the curious boy. Vinci has a museum, where the inventions of Leonardo were recreated from his drawings and sketches.
Things to enjoy during this excursion:
Wine tasting together with a proper lunch or dinner will be a pleasure for true gourmets. You will be offered Vernaccia, Chianti, Chianti Classico, Brunello di Montalcino, Nobile and of course the Super Tuscan wines. When tasting wine, it’s important to start from the most complex and continue with the simple wines. At the winery, you will also be offered appetizers and meals matching the served wine type. For simple wines, you will be offered Tuscan appetizers which consist of cheese, prosciutto, salami and greens, and for more complex wines – Tuscan soup, lasagna and meat. For dessert – a wonderful dessert wine Vin Santo and cantuccini cookies.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the city of Vinci. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
When ordering a tour with lunch or dinner, the minimum duration of the excursion should not be less than 8 hours.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Vinci is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The price of lunch or dinner at the winery with degustation of 10 -12 different wines (including Super Tuscan wines) is €35 per person
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure to the time of your arrival back.
- from Florence to Vinci it’s approximately 1 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Vinci to Florence it’s approximately 1 hours, depending on the location of your hotel
When ordering a wine tasting with lunch or dinner
- from Vinci to the winery about 45 minutes
from the winery to Florence about 50 minutes, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Vinci:
- Leonardo da Vinci’s house
- Old fortress
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.