Excursion from Florence to Pisa and Lucca
Pisa is famous around the world due to its leaning tower located in the centre of the city on the Square of Miracles. After the collapse of the Roman Empire, Pisa basically became the most important city of Tuscany and its gateway to the sea. Flourishing with trade, the port city soon was competing with Florence. You can visit the Pisa tower and from the top of it you can see the beautiful view of the whole city. Pisa is not only famous for its leaning tower, but also for being the birthplace and the hometown of Galileo Galilei. Pisa has a rich and interesting history, and a tour guide, who is a Pisa resident in love with the town, can tell you everything about Pisa.
Lucca is a warm and hospitable town, famous around the world thanks to its outstanding musicians and composers. For example, people all around the world know Giacomo Puccini. The family of Napoleon Bonaparte has also left a significant mark in the history of the town. His small sister Elisa who ruled this wonderful town influenced the city’s architecture with the elements of French style. That’s why Lucca is often called Small Paris. By entering one of the gates of the perfectly preserved city walls which surround the old town, you can start exploring Lucca. Admiring the pretty and cosy streets, beautiful squares and magnificent churches as well as discovering the interesting history of Lucca – Tuscany’s first capital, will be an unforgettable experience.
Dear tourists, we offer you tours to the cities of Pisa and Lucca. You can choose the duration and the variation of the tour, which suits you the best. You can explore the city independently or accompanied by a professional tour guide.
The price of the tour does not include the price of professional tour guide services. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate this service when submitting your order in the ordering form.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Pisa and Lucca is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours in each city.
The tour duration is considered to be from the moment of departure from the meeting point indicated by you to the time of your arrival back. If the tour is extended €35 should be paid for each additional hour beyond the initial duration indicated when submitting the order.
- from Florence to Pisa approximately 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Pisa to Lucca approximately 30 minutes
- from Lucca to Florence approximately 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Pisa:
- Square of Miracles (Piazza dei Miracoli)
- Leaning tower (Torre pendente)
- Palace of the Knights (Palazzo della Carovana)
Landmarks in Lucca:
- Unique crucifixion of Christ in the Cathedral
- Guinigi Tower
- Piazza Anfiteatro
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.