Transfer Pisa: Popular destinations in Pisa. Transfer from the airport to the hotel, Transfer from the hotel to the airport. On our website, it is very easy to order a service – car rental with a driver in Pisa, for this You only need 4 steps. Choose directions, choose a car, enter your personal details and pay for the order. You will be met by an English-speaking driver, depending on your preference, and will be delivered in comfort to your destination.
You can order a Transfer in Pisa here
Book A guided tour from Florence, Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi to Pisa can be found here
Pisa –famous all over the world, thanks to the leaning tower located in the heart of the city on the square of Miracles. After the collapse of the Roman Empire, Pisa became practically the main city of Tuscany and its sea gate. Thriving in trade, the port city was a worthy competitor to Florence. The leaning tower of Pisa is accessible to the public, and you can enjoy a beautiful view of the entire city from the top of the tower. Not only is Pisa famous for its leaning tower, but Galileo Galilei was born and worked in this city. The history of Pisa is rich and interesting, and you can tell it to a guide who lives in Pisa, knows it well and loves it.
Pisa ⇄ Rome, Pisa ⇄ Siena, Pisa ⇄ Prato,
Pisa ⇄Forte dei Marmi, Pisa ⇄ Viareggio,
Pisa ⇄ Montecatini Terme, Pisa ⇄ Bologna,
Pisa ⇄ Florence, Pisa ⇄ San Gimignano,
Pisa ⇄ Venice, Pisa ⇄ Milan, Pisa ⇄ Empoli
We guarantee punctuality of the driver, he will meet You at the appointed time without delay, we respect Your desire to get a high-quality service, you can rely on us. If you want to book an hourly car rental with a driver in Pisa, we have a great deal for you and a schedule for multi-day car rental with a driver. The construction of the bell tower was started in 1173, but due to the subsidence of the soil and the resulting slope after the completion of the third floor, the construction of the tower was suspended until 1275, when its construction was still decided to complete. But the construction of the belfry itself was completed only in the second half of the XIV century. The height of the tower is 56.7 meters. Born in Pisa, Galileo Galilei used the tilt of the tower for his experiments on the free fall of bodies.
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.