Excursion from Genoa to Portofino
Portofino is a fabulous and hospitable town. Beautiful sceneries, crystal clear seawater and rocky beaches have made this town the favourite holiday destination of famous people. Among them are world-famous celebrities, politicians, and businessmen. Often, you can see their yachts here. It’s forbidden to drive in the town, you can only walk by foot or cycle. In short – it’s a trendy and glamourous resort. Local restaurants offer a variety of exquisite seafood and fish dishes for the gourmets.
Dear tourists, we offer you to visit the city of Portofino. You can choose a different duration and variation of the tour that is most suitable for You. You can explore the city on your own or with a professional guide. The driver will meet You at the side of the ship with a sign on which your first and last name will be written.
The price of the tour does not include the price of the professional tour guide services and the city excursion on a car. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate these services in the order form when submitting your order.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Portofino is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The duration of the tour is calculated from the moment of departure from the cruise port to the moment Of your return to the port.
Restaurants in Portofino
- from Genoa to Portofino approximately 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel
- from Portofino to Genoa approximately 1 hour, depending on the location of your hotel
Landmarks in Portofino:
- Castle Brown
- Molo Umberto I Pier
- Piazzetta di Portofino
- Abbey of San Fruttuoso di Capodimonte
- The Church Svyatogorye
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.