Excursion to Rome from the port of Civitavecchia
Rome is a timeless city, the capital of the Roman Empire and modern Italy, the place where the smallest and the most important state in the world – the Vatican is located. The city is an open-air museum, where antique, medieval, renaissance and modern eras are closely intertwined. All of these historical periods have left their mark on the architecture of the city. You can feel the history by visiting the ruins of Forum, Coliseum, as well as the Vatican, magnificent palaces and wonderful fountains located on the beautiful squares of the city. You will get to know many interesting stories and mysteries related to the rule of Roman emperors and pontiffs of Vatican.
Dear tourists, we offer you to visit the city of Rome. You can choose a different duration and variation of the tour that is most suitable for You. You can explore the city on your own or with a professional guide. The driver will meet You at the side of the ship with a sign on which your first and last name will be written.
The price of the tour does not include the price of the professional tour guide services and the city excursion on a car. If you would like to order tour guide services, please activate these services in the order form when submitting your order.
The price of the professional tour guide service in Rome is €50 per hour. The minimum duration of the guided tour is two hours
The duration of the tour is calculated from the moment of departure from the cruise port to the moment Of your return to the port.
- from the port of Civitavecchia to Rome approximately 2 hours 50 minutes
- from Rome to the port of Civitavecchia approximately 2 hours 50 minutes
Landmarks in Rome:
- Castel Sant’angelo
- Spanish steps
- The Trevi Fountain
- If you have any questions, you can check the answers or ask your questions here.
- If you need more than one cars for one order, you can contact our support service here.
- If you would like to go on an Italy tour, you can get additional information here.
Why trust us:
- Professional drivers who have received training and instructions passed all the necessary exams and have the CAP(KB) certificates.
- Licensed cars (NCC) which have the right to enter historical centres of the cities, and seaports.
- Fixed prices, regardless of the road traffic.
- New cars of various classes.
- Special insurance for the passengers, in case of a car accident.
- Punctuality, responsibility, politeness, confidentiality, many years of work experience in the sphere of passenger transport.